Latest News

The Best Iphone 6 Clone - Pros and Cons

Goophone I6 - Pros and ConsGood day Gadget lovers, today we will be talking about the new clone of the new Iphone ---- The Iphone 6.  This clone has everything from physical and slight difference to the speed, I am talking about the Goophone I6.

Goophone I6 is equipped with best parts it has 1.4Ghz Quad-core cortex- A7 processor, which gives you high-end performance and power saving feature.   It has 3G and still supports 2G, it has Wifi, bigger storage, capacitive touch screen and a 13MP camera.  Before we hated Goophone clones because of its battery life, but hey this fake phone has 2,800mah battery, which gives you 5 hours of talk time and 48 hours or more standby time.



Cons:
Runs on Android OS
Slight difference on speed
Camera performance - Goophone's a bit dimmer, Iphone's Panorama feature is not present,
                                    huge difference on video FPS

Goophone is bit bigger

Pros:
Best for fooling around some hungry Iphone buyers around
Super Cheap ---- only $200

Goophone I6 - Pros and Cons

Goophone I6 - Pros and Cons

Watch the difference:

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: The Best Iphone 6 Clone - Pros and Cons Description: Good day Gadget lovers, today we will be talking about the new clone of the new Iphone ---- The Iphone 6. This clone has everything from physical and slight difference to the speed, I am talking about the Goophone I6. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DavidBri Kizmo
Scroll to Top