Latest News

The Best Iphone 6 clone - Goophone I6

If you want to have an Iphone 6 right away that runs on a different OS, then get the Goophone I6.  This is the latest clone of Iphone from Goophone.  The specs are amazing and the looks and features are almost similar of what the IPhone 5 has.   This smartphone is powered by a fast processor 1.4Ghz MT6582 Quad-core Cortex-A7, so this baby is really something awesome.  Another thing, it's a very slick phone too and looks durable and stylish, but when it comes to the design...hmmm let's wait until we see the real Iphone 6.
Goophone I6 has the 3G speed so you get your messages fast, it supports both 2G and 3G network, 2G GSM: 850/900/1800/1900MHz band, 3G WCDAM 850/2100MHz band.
 Goophone I6 provides your variety of storage sized to choose from 8GB to 32GB, but here is something amazing, it has a 13MP back Cameral with LED and touch focus feature and that's a wow!! 

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone
Add caption

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone

Goophone I6 - Iphone 6 Clone


  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: The Best Iphone 6 clone - Goophone I6 Description: This smartphone is powered by a fast processor 1.4Ghz MT6582 Quad-core Cortex-A7, so this baby is really something awesome. Another thing, it's a very slick phone too and looks durable and stylish, but when it comes to the design...hmmm let's wait until we see the real Iphone 6. Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DavidBri Kizmo
Scroll to Top