1. You must add an account to the device to continue
2. Google Play Loading error
3. Replacing AppChina with Google Play
4. Replacing Android Market with Google Play
It took me time on fixing those issues on my Android phone and finally I did it right. I am using Iphone Kickoff when I was searching for the solution and reset my phone several times, but anyways I am now enjoying the apps of Google Play.
Here are the files that you need.
DOWNLOAD IT HERE: http://www.mediafire.com/?2o838cef8feakno
1. Root your Phone First make sure you have super user or any root app on your phone.
2. Copy all files to your Internal Memory
3. Install Root Explorer
4. Run Root Explorer , open sdcard folder then transfer Google files and Vending.Apk to System/App folder (If you can't paste change the mount to R/W)
5. change Vending.apk permission to rw-r-r or 6-4-4 (do not install)
6. install all Google files.
7. Go to System/App folder then rename Market.apk to Market.aps
if you are using Appchina, rename IAppChina.apk to IAppChina.aps.
(if in-case nothing happens to the installation you may remove google files and vending.apk then restore those you renamed .aps to .apk)
8. Go to your Menu then go to Settings - General - Reset - Factory Reset
(This is erase user data so make sure you've made a backup)
9.Go to your Settings - WIFI - turn it on
10. Go to your Settings - Account & Sync - Add Account - Select Google
( sign in or create a google account to sync make sure the sync is on)
11. go to Menu and run Google Play
12. DOWNLOAD THE LATEST VERSION OF GOOGLE PLAY - HERE:
13. Save the file to your SDcard2 then install
14. Run your latest Google Play