Latest News

Best inspiring Bible quotes of Today - Part 1

Nurses Talk - Hello Nurses out there I know that you are tired with your duties, and I heard there are so many nurses out there having problems with their relationships.  My advise is get a bible and here are wonderful quotes that i believe could enlighten your minds and heart.  The Holy Bible is the only book in the world that has every answer to all out concerns in life. Most of us just consider the Holy Bible as just an ordinary book and we have failed to use the true purpose of this Holy Book. When you go to the gospels of Matthew then to Proverbs you will encounter interesting quotes, which can light-up your day and far as I know could also enhance your wisdom about life. We all know that life is full of cruelty, but that is because we failed to understand our real purpose in this world. So here are some great and wonderful bible quotes which I believe could help you out and guide you in every daily life struggle. God Bless and enjoy!

God Cares
"The Lord is faithful; He will strengthen you and guard you form the evil one." - 2 Thessalonians 3:3

God's Love
"I have loved you with an everlasting love; Therefore I have continued my faithfulness to you." - Jeremiah 31:3
Life's Guidance
"I will instruct you and teach you the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you." - Psalm 32:8

Strength
"Keep alert, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong. Let all that you do be done in love." - 1 Corinthians 16:13

Struggle for Joy
"Do not give yourself over to sorrow, and do not distress Yourself deliberately. A joyful heart is life itself, and rejoicing lengthens one's life span." - Sirach 30:21-22
Confidence
" My help comes from the Lord, who made heaven and earth." - Psalm 121:2
Joy
"So you have pain now; But I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take you joy." - John 16:22
God's Mercy & Compassion"How can I give you up? My heart recoils within me; My compassion grows warm and tender."- Hoses 11:8



Salvation"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?" - Psalm 27:1
Hope"Indeed the Lord will not delay His mercy is a welcome in time of distress as clouds of rain in time of drought." - Sirach 35:19,24
Eternal Life"Very truly, I tell you Anyone who hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life.." - John 5:24

Trust"We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, who are called According to his purpose.. If God is for us, who is against us?" - Romans 8:28,31

Humility and Service
"Whoever wishes to become great among you must be your servant and whoever wishes to be first among you must be servant of all." - Mark 9:35
Repentance"Have you sinned, my chile? Do so no more, but ask forgiveness for your past sins." - Sirach 21:1
God's Kingdom"Let the little children come to me and do not stop them; for it is to such as these that the Kingdom of heaven belongs." - Matthew 19:14
God's Faithfulness"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my Words will not pass away." - Matthew 24:35
Love"Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. " - John 13:34
Perseverance"So let us not grow weary in doing what is right, for we will reap at harvest time, if we do not given up." - Galatians 6:9
Supplication"Ask and it will be given you; search and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you." - Luke 11:9
Blessings"My soul magnifies the Lord, and my spirit rejoices in God my Saviour.. The mighty One has done great things for me." - Luke 1:46-47,49
Plans"The plans of the mind belong to mortals, but the answer of the tongue is form the Lord." - Proverbs 16:1
Forgiveness"Forgive, and You will be forgiven..for the measure you give will be the measure you get back." - Luke 6:37-38
God's Presence"Remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age." - Matthew 28:20
Patience
"Do not lag in zeal, be ardent in spirit, serve the Lord. Rejoice in hope, be patient in suffering, persevere in prayer" - Romans 12:11-12
Encouragement"Through the fig tree does not blossoms, and no fruit is on the vines.. I will exult In the God of my salvation." - Habakkuk 3:17,18
  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: Best inspiring Bible quotes of Today - Part 1 Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DavidBri Kizmo
Scroll to Top