Latest News

How to know if it is a Justify Affair?

source:  - 

Nurses TalkI want to do something for me. I want you to imagine that you are married to someone. If you are married to someone you can still participate, just imagine the person you are married to. Now I want you to imagine the point of your marriage where things are rough, difficult, maybe you are not the cute couple you two use to be before. You two use to be sexually active, but now you two are not even sleeping in the same bed. Now I want you to imagine you coming home from work. You get off earlier than usual, and you come home to see a car parked in front of your house. You don't know who it is but you have a feeling like something is not right. Sure enough you enter to find your husband/wife is indeed having a having an affair behind your back.
How do you feel? What do you do? Is this right?
YES?! Well if you do think this is right there is a website for you! Ashley Madison, is a new controversial site for people who believe that having an affair will help save your marriage.
No I am not making this up, it's a site for people who want to have affairs. And from the looks of it they already have about 7.8 million members who believe in this philosophy. And with such slogans like "Life is short have an affair," who wouldn't believe it that having an affair can solve all of life's problems. Who knows maybe if you have enough affairs you'll start having sex with your own spouse again!
In case you can't tell, because you can not see my face, I should let you know that I am rolling my eyes and that this entire paragraph above was sarcasm. If you truly love the person you're with you don't have affairs behind their back. Sex only make things more complicated, and who knows, you might end up with an "Oopsy Baby," or if your really unlucky "Babies." If you don't love your spouse anymore you should let them know, and let them know that something is wrong but that you want things to be right.
But I guess, that is just what I think anyways. I know that there is nothing I can say that will stop you from having an affair behind your spouses back. Or maybe your spouse doesn't mind if you do, but let me ask you; Will things get all better? Will your married life be saved by sleeping with someone else? How do you think you would feel, knowing that your spouse, your life partner, is sleeping with someone else?

  • Blogger Comments
  • Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Item Reviewed: How to know if it is a Justify Affair? Description: Rating: 5 Reviewed By: DavidBri Kizmo
Scroll to Top